Please note that we are no longer able to offer a Mail order service. (See Home Page). Hostas can be collected from our Garden Nursery.
Using the Catalogue:
Although you can simply browse the whole Catalogue alphabetically, it is possible to save time by limiting the Catalogue to Hostas of a particular size or with particular characteristics.
- If you are only looking for Hostas of a particular height, e.g. ‘Miniature Hostas’, or you want to return to a particular part of the Catalogue, e.g. M-R, S-Z, click the ‘Select Hosta Category’ Box (down arrow) below and select the Category you need.
- For a Catalogue of hostas with particular characteristics, e.g. leaf colour, shape, or texture, slug resistance or sun tolerance, click the appropriate box (down arrow) below and select the characteristic you need.
- The ‘Select Other Characteristics’ box gives a Catalogue of top hostas (Minis, Non-Minis), and ‘Mouse’ Hostas.
- You can use the ‘Hosta Search’ box not just to search for a particular hosta. You can also use it to search for any words in our hosta descriptions not included in one of the other boxes. e.g. “white centre”. “£5.00”.
Ordering from the Catalogue
- Choose your hosta. Click on the Variety you have chosen . This will take you to the ‘More Information’ page. To order, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- You can view your cart straight way and continue to check out
- or return to the catalogue and add more hostas to the cart then, when you are finished,
click the cart icon to open your cart and continue to checkout.
Miniature (AHS) Hosta. Ht. about 6”. Narrow leaves (4”x1”), with a white centre and wavy green margin. Purple flowers. Simmering, 2001. £12.00.
Small Hosta. Ht. about 10”. Narrow, streaked greenish-white leaves with a medium green margin. Striped purple flowers. Simmering 2000. £8.00.
Large Hosta. Ht. about 20”. Wavy blue-green leaves (10”x6”). Near white flowers. Brinka and Balitewicz 1999. £9.00.
Miniature/Very Small Hosta. Ht. about 8”. Narrow yellow leaves (4”x2”), with a wavy margin. Turns greenish-yellow later in the season. Pale lavender flowers. O’Harra 1991. £5.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 12”. Leaf centre is dark green, separated from a gold margin by a white line. A ‘Spring’ hosta, at its best when in new growth. Pale lavender flowers. Jones 2005. £10.00.