Please note that we are no longer able to offer a Mail order service. (See Home Page). Hostas can be collected from our Garden Nursery.
Using the Catalogue:
Although you can simply browse the whole Catalogue alphabetically, it is possible to save time by limiting the Catalogue to Hostas of a particular size or with particular characteristics.
- If you are only looking for Hostas of a particular height, e.g. ‘Miniature Hostas’, or you want to return to a particular part of the Catalogue, e.g. M-R, S-Z, click the ‘Select Hosta Category’ Box (down arrow) below and select the Category you need.
- For a Catalogue of hostas with particular characteristics, e.g. leaf colour, shape, or texture, slug resistance or sun tolerance, click the appropriate box (down arrow) below and select the characteristic you need.
- The ‘Select Other Characteristics’ box gives a Catalogue of top hostas (Minis, Non-Minis), and ‘Mouse’ Hostas.
- You can use the ‘Hosta Search’ box not just to search for a particular hosta. You can also use it to search for any words in our hosta descriptions not included in one of the other boxes. e.g. “white centre”. “£5.00”.
Ordering from the Catalogue
- Choose your hosta. Click on the Variety you have chosen . This will take you to the ‘More Information’ page. To order, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- You can view your cart straight way and continue to check out
- or return to the catalogue and add more hostas to the cart then, when you are finished,
click the cart icon to open your cart and continue to checkout.
Giant Hosta. Ht. about 36”. Shiny dark green-centred leaves (17”x13”), with a yellow to creamy-white margin. Near white flowers July-Aug. Hosta of the Year 2015. Zilis, 2003. £8.00.
Small Hosta. Ht. about 10”. Pointed blue-green leaves with a yellow to creamy white margin. Lavender flowers June-July. Springer. Not Registered. £12.00
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 12”. Thick yellow-green leaves with a wide blue margin, held on red petioles. Lavender flowers. Fransen. Not registered. £10.00.
Large Hosta. Ht. about 24”. Pie-crust leaves (15”x9”), with a yellow centre and wide green margin, streaking into the centre. The leaf darkens to two-tone green. Lavender flowers. RHS AGM. Naylor Creek 2005. £10.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 16”. Wavy almost round, deeply cupped leaves with a white centre and wide green margin. Lavender flowers. Jones 1999. £10.00
Very Small Hosta. Ht. about 8”. Heart-shaped leaves (5”x3”) have a dark green margin streaking into a creamy white to yellow centre. Lavender flowers. A slow grower. Jones 1996. £10.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 14”. Blue leaves with intensely ruffled edges, twisted and folded tips. Lavender flowers. A H. ‘Neptune’ seedling. Hansen, . Not registered. £12.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 15”. Twisted green leaves with a creamy yellow margin. Lavender flowers. Different and special. Meyer/Brashear. Not registered. £12.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 18”. Upright, slightly twisted leaves with a dark green margin and misty chartreuse centre lightening to white, depending on sun and temperature. Lavender flowers. RHS AGM. Sun tolerant. Kulpa 1989. £6.00.
Small Hosta. Ht. about 10”. Very thick, dark green leaves with a white centre. Leaves emerge yellow. Lavender flowers. Sport of H. ‘Orange Star’. Slow growing. Van den Top. Not registered. £12.00.
Very small Hosta. Ht. about 8”. Heart-shaped green leaves (3.5”x2.5”) with a creamy-white margin, Lavender flowers. D and J Ward 1996. £8.00.
Giant Hosta. Ht. about 35”. Shiny yellow-green leaves (16” x 12”), with a creamy-white margin. A really nice sport of H. ‘Sum and Substance’. Lavender flowers. Anderson 2002. £9.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 15”. Pointed blue-green leaves with a wide irregular cream margin. Lavender flowers. Makes a lovely even mound. Sun tolerant. RHS AGM. Wilkins 1995. £6.00.
Miniature (AHS) Hosta. Ht. about 5”. Yellow pointed leaves (2.5”x1”) turning to chartreuse later. Striped pale purple flowers. Goodwin 2005. £10.00.
Miniature (AHS) Hosta. Ht. about 5”. Medium green leaves (2.25”x1.5”) with a creamy white margin. Lavender flowers. Dean 2005. £10.00.
Large Hosta. Ht. about 24”. Large, corrugated, blue-green leaves (13”x10”) with a gold margin. Leaves turn greener as the season progresses. Near-white flowers. Zilis, 2003. £9.00
Miniature (AHS) Hosta. Ht. about 6”. Narrow leaves (4”x1”), with a white centre and wavy green margin. Purple flowers. Simmering, 2001. £12.00.
Small Hosta. Ht. about 10”. Narrow, streaked greenish-white leaves with a medium green margin. Striped purple flowers. Simmering 2000. £8.00.
Very Small Hosta. Ht. about 8”. Leaves (4.5”x2.25”), have a creamy-yellow centre and an irregular wide green margin. Lavender flowers. A H. ‘Island Charm’ sport. Malloy 2000. £10.00.
Large Hosta. Ht. about 20”. Wavy blue-green leaves (10”x6”). Near white flowers. Brinka and Balitewicz 1999. £9.00.
Miniature/Very Small Hosta. Ht. about 8”. Narrow yellow leaves (4”x2”), with a wavy margin. Turns greenish-yellow later in the season. Pale lavender flowers. O’Harra 1991. £5.00.
Medium Hosta. Ht. about 12”. Leaf centre is dark green, separated from a gold margin by a white line. A ‘Spring’ hosta, at its best when in new growth. Pale lavender flowers. Jones 2005. £10.00.